Olympic Medical Center Foundation
Olympic Medical Center is requesting help from the community in the wake of the
Hospital officials and the Foundation are hoping for contributions for the following:
• OMC Cares, the organization that provides emergency funds for employees who aren’t able to work
• Donations to the Foundation for OMC employee meals
• I-Pads for COVID-19 patients, who aren’t allowed to connect with visitors
• Unused N-95 and surgical masks that people might have in storage
• Cloth masks or 100% cotton material for them (fabric and elastic). These can be used by employees, patients and visitors.
Those individuals willing to help can contact the OMC Foundation at 360-417-7144 or can donate here:
The North Olympic Discovery Marathon and Run the Peninsula Virtual Run Series are extremely grateful for the continued support from one of our local presenting sponsors Olympic Medical Center. As a thank you we have teamed up with OMCares to create a new event,"OMCares - May Virtual Run & Wellness Walk." This is a fundraiser for OMCares.
The Port Angeles Marathon Association is donating their time and all of the supplies for this event, so 100% of all funds received will go to OMCares. Participants will receive running shirt (T-shirt or long-sleeve), Medal and Race bib. The running shirt and medal are vintage inventory from Port Angeles Marathon Association. The race bibs are donated by ROAD iD
This event is FREE for all OMC Employees. OMC Employees please contact OMC Health and Wellness Team or race director Victoria Jones (email@example.com) for discount code. It is a $20 donation for all other participants.
OMCares is an organization whose mission is "supporting one another in our time of adversity." Started in November of 1998, it is an employee grass roots organization independent of Olympic Medical Center. The organization is supported entirely by employee contribution and fundraisers.
Find out more information and register here: